Monday, April 22

Waiting sucks

I would have thought the Instant would be here by now. But nope. So I decided to talk to Moony, just in case he knows something more.


Me: So Moony, how close on your tail was the Instant? Because there's still no sign of him.

Moony: Last time he was close enough to bite my tail off. But apparently he lost track of me.

Me: Or he's just playing with us.

Moony: Or that. Just a small request, while I do appreciate your efforts to protect me, I'm bored to death in here. Don't you have a spare laptop or television for me?

Me: Sorry, EAT prefers to keep these places as basic as possible. The best I can do is give you some books to read.

Moony: Bah, books. Never mind then.

Shine: Hey bro, stop being such a whining baby. Once the Instant is taken out you can go do whatever you want. But until then deal with it.

Moony: Fine..

Me: Back on topic guys, is there any information you haven't told us yet?

Moony: Nope.

Shine: You sure, little brother?

Moony: What point would there be in me hiding information?

Me: Well as soon as you come up with some info I'll ask EAT for a laptop.

Moony: Wait I thought EAT didn't want that..

Me: You Fears aren't the only ones that can lie.

Moony: Ugh, blackmail.. Well sucks to be me then because I don't know shit.

Me: OK then, if you change your mind you know where to find us.



I don't know if he truly is hiding something or speaking the truth and frankly, I don't give a flying fuck. No offense to your little brother Shine.

None taken. He can be a brat.



2 comments:

  1. We fears aren't the only ones that can lie, that is true. But we fears do enjoy it far more than others. You can take my word for that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really something to be proud of. But then again you Fears are so fucked up that it doesn't matter.

      Delete