Sunday, April 14

Back at the starting point

Well that didn't work.

Last night I waited until Cecilia fell asleep. Then I snuck towards her and reached my hand out. All I needed to do was touch her for about two seconds to allow Shine to jump from me to her. Unfortunately she was still awake and jumped out of bed as soon she felt my hand.
She then ran towards the door but I blocked her way.


"Get out of my way Alicia."
"Sorry but I can't let you escape."


I jumped towards her and tried to grab her but she dodged. I then chased her around the room.

It was hilarious, people fell, lamps were broken and swearing was done. It lasted about ten minutes and I'm still laughing over it.

If you hadn't been so busy laughing you might have been able to jump into her when I grabbed her.

But it was like watching a cartoon!

<.<
Anyway eventually she jumped out of the window from our room on the third floor. When I looked down she was gone. Must have teleported.
So this morning I returned to one of EAT's hideouts. And now I'm back where I started. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Sister, I need your help. Contact me.

    -The Moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your own again.

    Should have tied her up before doing something like that.

    Didn't hear from you for a while, was starting to get worried.

    But it seems like your alright.

    Good.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I still have Shine and this campr who is apparently too busy to talk. I wonder what could keep EAT so busy. o.o

      Didn't think about that. Tying her up would have made things easier indeed.


      I haven't posted as much due to two reasons. Being busy driving and nothing worthy of noting happening. <x3

      Delete