Thursday, April 18

A Shining post!

Alicia is too lazy to post. So I, Shine, will be your host for today. I should do this more often shouldn't I? 
Yes, yes I should. But what should I talk about? 

Oh! I know I'll finally post those details about Alicia's sexy time with Cecilia!

No, no you won't.

I keed! I keed!
I'll just talk about myself because I haven't officially introduced myself to the readers yet! Even though they know the important stuff.
Where to start though? At the beginning is too long of a story. The dinosaur "extinction" was a fun time too.. Perhaps I'll start from the first human I possessed. Nah, still too long ago.

I'll just start from the part where I possessed Sarana. You see about 10 years ago things got pretty hectic for us shards. There was this "shard hunter" going around. Nobody knew who did it or how.

So in an attempt to protect myself I looked for a resonator host. Unfortunately unless you get close to one you won't know if they're a resonator. Once we Fears get close to one, we feel it. But otherwise we have no way of telling them apart from other humans.

In a stroke of luck I found Sarana. However I wasn't the only shard that did. Moonlight and the Animal had also found her, at pretty much the exact same time all three of us had entered her body.

Apparently this was too much for a human body to handle. Because her brain overloaded or something and she went into a coma. She was hospitalized and wouldn't wake up. 

Eventually I decided We couldn't just wait in a comatose body. So I took control and pretended to be her, with some added memory loss. Because I had no fucking idea what her life and family were like. I just knew she was a 12 year old girl named Sarana.

So from there on I started living her life. Although Moony did most of the work. The animal however was more of a bother. Especially when she started raiding the fridge every night. Somehow I managed to cover that up.

Her resonator powers were still functioning as she wasn't truly dead. (If you can call them powers.) So for us three it was an ideal situation, until the Instant showed up. We don't know when or how he managed to sneak inside, perhaps he was in there all along. But when he first attacked we were horrified. 

The so called "shard hunter had disappeared but I think it was the Instant all along. So in our attempt to protect our self with a powerful resonator body we had trapped ourselves in the same body as the shard hunter!

Luckily the three of us were powerful enough to fight him off. But we couldn't kill him. So it was only a matter of time before he managed to absorb one of us. And with the Animal being the weakest of us three she was his first target.

I then pretended to have been killed by him to make Moony escape before he was next. I then managed to hide until I found Alicia. And the rest you know!

This was exhausting, but fun! Till next time! ~Shine

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Shine! I'm Sanna, prototypical teenage runner.

    What do you know about this "shard hunter"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said above, my guess is that the Instant IS the shard hunter from back then. Because that's what hes doing again now. Hunting other shards.

      Ten years ago he was absorbing shard after shard becoming more powerful with each kill. The rumors say he managed to absorb 20 of us. But thats just rumors. I'm thinking more of a number between five or ten.

      I could be wrong though, maybe the shard hunter was something else entirely. I doubt anyone will ever find out.
      However , if I'm right then we need to stop the Instant before.. Well lets just hope it doesn't come that far. For everyone's sake.

      ~Shine

      Delete
  2. Good to know a little history on you.

    A shard hunter? Well I guess there is a hunter for everything these days.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it only seemed fair. Everyone else is talking about themselves and here I was being all mysterious and shard-like-y...

      Lets just hope he never gets powerful enough to start hunting.. other.. things.

      ~Shine

      Delete