Sunday, April 7

Instant combat

We found the Instant. He was in some small abandoned town doing god knows what. Can't have been good. As soon as he saw me he started running. Cecilia then teleported and cut his escape route off. We had him trapped. But then..


Elizabeth: " Thanks for finding him for us girls." She and Kyra were standing on top of the roof.
Me: "You two?! You followed us?! Goddammit why didn't I notice that!"
Elizabeth: "Kinda hard to notice this little fellow when hes riding on top of your car." She pointed to a small bird sitting on her shoulder.
Me: "Well fuck."


Suddenly the Instant jumped through a window and fled into a house. Elizabeth told Kyra to go after him. She jumped of the roof and also jumped through the window. I yelled at Cecilia to follow them as I grabbed my gun.
As Cecilia teleported away I aimed and fired at the nest. She ran over the roofs and I chased after her.
The row of houses ended and she jumped off the roof. When I turned around the corner after her a flock of birds rushed towards me.

I quickly turned back around and fled into a house. Slammed the door closed behind me and ran out the back door. Suddenly a fucking velociraptor crashed through the window!
"Holy fucking crap!" I shouted before shooting it, because who wouldn't?

Once again I started running only to be flanked by another velociraptor. I fell to the ground but managed to stab it in the neck. I threw it off me and got back up. The damn thing had managed to cut my arm rather deeply. I was bleeding all over the place and panicked, ran into an alleyway.
Turned out to be a dead end.
 Elizabeth and two of her fucking raptors found me quickly. She had me trapped.

Elizabeth: "That wound looks nasty. Need some help with that?" The way she grinned at me almost made me puke, or was that the wound?
Me: "Fuck off bitch."
Elizabeth:" No need for such foul language Missy."
Me: "If this isn't the right time for some fucking swearing then I don't know when it fucking would be."


I tried raising my gun towards her head but my arm was hurting too badly. Luckily Cecilia suddenly teleported in between us. She threw a Molotov cocktail* as soon as she stepped out her portal.The bottle smashed against Elizabeth's face and set her on fire. The two raptors rushed towards us. Cecilia attacked them with a storm of rose petals to hold them off. She then grabbed my hand and we both jumped through the portal.

We then quickly teleported back to the car and drove the hell out of there. Apparently during Cecilia's battle with Kyra the Instant escaped anyway. So we had no reason to stay there.
Cecilia wanted to drive me to a hospital but Shine was already healing my wounds. My arm has completely healed now but I'm not feeling so good. Shine can't do anything about that, its just how the dying man works, just like proxiehunter said. Luckily Shine is more powerful than Bob, I doubt Bob could heal a wound this big.

Cecilia and Shine saved my life, I should thank them somehow.<x3

No problem! I wouldn't have been able to heal that if you weren't a resonator though. You're lucky!




*Good thing me and EAT had prepared some of those beforehand.

2 comments:

  1. Well, looks who's kicking some ass.

    Not to mention it seems that you are getting along quite well your current company.

    A shame that The Instant slipped away.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I don't know if kicking ass is the right term for it. Considering I got pretty badly injured. But I did put up a good fight.

      Still don't trust them but ye, I can't stay annoyed at everyone all the time. <.<

      Don't worry, we'll get him, eventually.

      Delete