Wednesday, April 3

Teleporting sucks

I met up with Cecilia again. We did some talking, luckily without her kissing me this time. Now I know how Kat felt when I kissed her. Well kinda. <.<
Anyway we didn't talk about much. Mostly just about what had happened before and other casual stuff. In her post she mentions me still being mad at her. Which is true, does she expect me just to forgive her because she said sorry? No, sorry doesn't cut it Cecilia.

But then right in the middle of our conversation a bunch of proxies show up. One of them was that slender sock dude. You know, the one with the white sock over his face. Still weird as fuck.
I reach for my gun but all of a sudden Cecilia puts her arms around me. And made us fall backwards into a portal she made right into the flower fields.

The first time I ever went into a Fear domain. I didn't like it, not at all. So I slapped her, again. She could have at least warned me. Teleporting feels weird, especially when part of it is falling backwards.
First thing on my mind however was the Smiling man. I did not want him to find us in his domain. I don't want him to find me anywhere for that matter. But Cecilia quickly teleported us back out.

This time we went to where Moony was, locked inside a closet. Seriously Cecilia you could have teleported outside of the closet and opened it from the outside. Good thing it was a large closet.
Moony was surprised to see us but that's all I remember.

That's because I took over to talk to him.

Ye.. <.< that wasn't fun either. <x3

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think you are forgetting one little thing.

    This Cecilia that you are so mad at at every turn...oh I don't know, SAVED YOUR LIFE.

    Say what you will about Cecilia, but she's trying to help you...

    Show some appreciation woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about that. We might have been able to take those proxies. But I guess teleporting was the better option.
      Atleast she seems to have changed a bit. The old Cecilia wouldn't even have tried to save me probably.

      That still doesn't mean I should just forgive her.

      Delete
    2. Saving doesn't mean anything, take Kelevra for example, he saved me numerous times, just to beat my face in later on.

      Just because someone saved your life, doesn't mean they can be trusted, in fact they save just to gain your trust, in order to later on break it.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete