Monday, April 1

Meeting Cecilia

Cecilia really needs to learn how to stalk people. Because asking me to come to the hotel she's at doesn't count as stalking. Maybe she just needs to get used to being a rose bride.
That or its a trap. But honestly when dealing with Fears EVERYTHING could be a trap. So fuck it, I'm meeting her.

I could use some socializing with actual people that aren't Fears. Even if she's a servant. If she tries anything funny I'll just have an excuse to shoot her through the head.
Which reminds me. In her post she seems more quirky than normal. Maybe someone else is pretending to be her. So I'll have to be extra careful. Or quirkiness is just something that all rose brides have. I dunno.

Whatever is going to happen it'll be better than me just sitting around waiting on stuff to happen.
Because Kyra seems to have vanished from the face of the planet. We lost all trace of her and the other nest.
Shine is pissed because of this. She really seems to want to kill the Instant. But we're having no luck finding him or any clues as to where he went. If she wasn't a homicidal eldritch abomination I'd feel sorry for her.

And Cecilia next time don't put where you want to meet on your blog. Seriously that's just asking for trouble. So don't post our new meeting place or any other place we might visit. If servants find m because of you I'll punch you in the face. Just a fair warning.
I'll see you in a bit I guess. Everyone else, I'll post about it later so till then. <x3

No comments:

Post a Comment