Thursday, April 25

Proxies aren't what they used to be

Finally something happened. Unfortunately it wasn't the Instant that attacked us.
Instead we got some random proxies. They kicked down the door and headed straight to the basement.

So for some reason proxies are after Moony. And they read this blog. Unfortunately for them they raided the wrong house. We had just left the place an hour earlier. Yeah, good move there proxies. Fucking idiots.

We watched them flip their shit when they saw the house was empty. I'm glad EAT installed those hidden camera's, because that was pretty entertaining.

The only thing missing was popcorn!

Yeah, or chips or something. The real threat however came from none other than Kyra. Nests are still the number one servants according to me. Hard to fight, almost indestructible and fucking smart.
If there are servants out there that are tougher, I don't wanna meet them.


So we were watching the security tapes when all of a sudden boom goes the window. A flock of birds flies in and starts attacking me. I run to the stairs only to find two fucking raptors running up them. I start shooting at them but they're too fast and one of them manages to scratch my arm making me drop the gun.

Shine starts healing me as I take my knife and slash through the raptors throat. Only to have the other one jump on me. Luckily these things are like ugly turkeys so I managed to throw it off of me against the bookcase. Which fell down and squashed the bastard flat.

I then pick up my gun and run down to the basement only to see its empty. And with a huge hole in the wall.

She then proceeded to swear so hard that even I was shocked!

<.<
It wasn't that hard. But goddamn it I had a good reason!
Anyway, I was explaining something, do you mind Shine?

No, not at all. Continue!

Okay then.. <.<

I ran out of the hole and noticed a blood trail on the ground. So I followed it. By the time I caught up we found Moony laying on the ground, he wasn't moving. Probably because of the huge hole in his chest. I wasn't going to touch him so I shot him in the leg to see if he responded. He didn't. (Dying man shards should be able to live through that. And no harm in shooting a person that's already dead. Right? <.<')

Suddenly a girl in a wheelchair came towards us. I thought we were in trouble, until she talked in Moony's voice. Then I KNEW we were in trouble.


Moony: Its me, don't worry she thought I was still inside of him there.

Me: Dammit Moony, did you need to kill an innocent girl?

Moony: Oh don't worry this girl isn't dead yet. But yeah I didn't have any other choice. Not exactly many people running around at 1 AM.

Me: Ugh, this is gonna be a pain. Moony I'll warn you once, if you dare to hurt that girl.

Moony: Then what?

Me: I'll give you to the Instant personally.

Moony: You wouldn't..

Shine: Holy crap she's being serious little brother...

Me: Damn right I am.



So now we've got Moony stuck in a girl in an electric wheelchair. This is gonna get complicated. <x3

No comments:

Post a Comment