Friday, April 5

On the road

According to the info we got from Moony, the Instant isn't in Belgium but in a neighbouring country. I won't say which one. So yesterday we got in the car and went out of Belgium. Yes, I know , why drive if Cecilia can just teleport us. Well for one thing I don't want to risk running into Smiley. That and I just hate teleporting.

This also gives us time to prepare some strategies. When I say us I mean me, Cecilia seemed more interested in the various landmarks we passed by.

I helped too!

Well Shine helped too. Quite a lot actually, she isn't EAT but she's smart.

Thank you!

She's still annoying though.

Hey!

Just kidding.

You better be. e_e

Well its time to get back on the road. <x3

5 comments:

  1. I don't get your annoyance of Cecilia & Shine. Have they so far done anything to you?

    They seem innocent enough. I get not trusting them, but being constantly annoyed at them seems like overkill.

    Nothing wrong with being friendly, at least to some extent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people were friendly to Cecilia, when she just spat on the things we tried to tell her and warn her about. Not to mention some broken "Relationships". I have no problem with being slightly pissed at them both. Shine for the sheer fact that he/she is a Fear, I despise those with everything in me.

      Yet you seem to get along with Shine, at least judging only by this post, while I don't know if thats a good idea, so far Shine didn't do anything wrong, well except for using your body as a house.

      Anyway, good luck, don't run into any crab people, those fucks were annoying.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. The point with Shine is simple. Does being mad at her help me anyhow? No it doesn't. I can't do to her what proxiehunter does to Bob. So I'm stuck with her wether I like it or not. Might as well get along I figured.

      Cecilia though, thats another story. "Have they so far done anything to you?"
      Yes she has. She lied to me, she pretended to love me and broke my heart. And she got multiple people killed all because she wanted to be with her "daddy", slender man.

      Sure thats different now but I assure you I have more than enough reasons to be annoyed at her.


      Crab people? I hope you mean those coconut crabs.. because I do not want to meet crab people!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of Shine right now >_<
    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh what?
      ----------

      She wants to be inside of you Alicia! ~Shine
      ----------------

      Oh god..

      Delete