Friday, April 26

Awkwardness

Well this was awkward. How do you even explain this stuff to someone without making them think you're crazy? Especially when you're holding them in your basement while having multiple weapons. And on top of that you're talking to yourself half the time. (Me talking to Shine must appear very awkward.)

Something like: " Hey sorry for kidnapping you but you have this part of an eldritch abomination inside of you. Also there another part of this same monster hunting you down now and I'm just trying to protect you from it! Also I have another part of the same monster inside of me! So we're kind of in the same situation. I know it sucks."

And then suddenly Shine decides to say hello. Which means to her I seem like I'm a very good (but still bat shit insane) ventriloquist. At this point shes screaming at me to stay away and pleading me not to hurt her. Explaining how she's in a wheelchair and she won't try to run. She then offered me all her money in return for letting her go. All the while she was crying so much I thought the damn basement was gonna flood over.

I feel bad for the poor girl. If I had done a better job protecting Moony she'd be home right now with her family but no I had to screw up. But its not like I have a choice now. I can't go out and put Moony into a new body.

How would I even pick a person to carry Moony? I can't, it would mean bringing another person into this nightmare. And for this girl it was already to late, she was in this shit whether anyone wanted her in it or not. And even if I let her go and found Moony a new body she'd still attract attention of another Fear. (Because Fears are assholes like that.) At least now I can try to protect her,.. somehow.

Just when I thought I had calmed her down Moony decides to interrupt. This naturally freaks her out more. As soon as I told Moony to shut the fuck up she decided to calm down and listen. Possibly because she thought I was talking to her. <.<


Me: Shut the fuck up Moony!

Moony: Fine..

Me: Sorry about that.. He tends to be a fucking idiot.

Her: ...

Me: See, I know you don't trust me and I wouldn't either if I was you. But I promise I'm doing this for your safety.

Her:...

Me: Not very talkative huh? Me neither but trust me, you'll need someone to talk to soon. And You won't have many people to choose from. So at least tell me your name for now. Mine is Alicia.

Her: ..Ya- Yaroslava..

Me: Yaroslava? Well that's not a name you hear often. At least not around these parts. Anyway I'll leave you alone for now. I'll bring you something to eat later. .. Oh and Moony, stay quiet until I return.



I then left her to calm down and think about all this new stuff some bit. I really don't know what else to do at this point..
If anyone has any tips, they'd be appreciated.<x3

4 comments:

  1. Yaroslava is a Russian name. If she's Russian, try learning a bit of her language. More likely to be trusted that way.

    Firstly, I would wait for her to calm down, bring her some water or tea or something, if you leave the room then she'll only associate your presence with stress and anxiety. Just listen to what she has to say, let her know you're not going anywhere. As soon as she is ready, you can start to explain, for this I would employ the assistance of Shine and Moony.

    Be fully honest, which you seem to have down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. x.x languages, me not good at them. But try I will. <.<

    Ok, sounds good. Thanks!
    I'm not really sure I can trust Moony enough though. I'll go do that now. I better not tell her about EAT yet though. Or she won't touch the water.. <.<'

    Again, thanks for the advice. I'm really not good at these things. <x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need translating what she says, I'm ready to help out. Maybe once she calms down, get her on this blog? For most of us blogging is a sort of way, of recording what happened to us so we could read up, if we ever forgot.

    For others, it's a way of relieving their stress, I think that girl needs that.

    Also, the name also could be Ukrainian, so yeah.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From her yelling earlier I could tell her english is good enough. So translating probably won't be needed. Thatnks for the offer though!

      And I'll try to get her to post something later. Because I agree, blogging helps to deal with this shit.

      <X3

      Delete