Monday, April 1

Triangle of stalking

So apparently Cecilia is out of her cage and is now serving the Smiling man. Or she's an undercover servant if you believe her words. And apparently Smiley has a sense of humor because he's sending her after me. Just what?


What is this, some sick comedy? I stalk Kyra in hopes of finding the Instant while Cecilia stalks me for god knows what reason. What's next? Kyra stalking Cecilia for shits and giggles? Until all we're doing is stalking each other in circles?


That would be hilarious.


Shut up.
Anyway I have made progress I pretty much know exactly where Kyra is. The only problem is that the other nest isn't with her. I don't trust this. Not one bit.
I think I need a drink or something. Then again that might not be a good idea. I'll just go to bed and figure things out in the morning. Night. <x3

2 comments: