Wednesday, April 10

Dammit Shine

We're finally back in Belgium. The only problem this time is that EAT has other stuff to do and can't help us find him again. He could be anywhere. At least we took out one of the nests. I'm not sure what to do now though.

Cecilia doesn't know either. She's apparently struggling with something that's trying to possess her. While claiming its not a possessive.. thing?.. At least that's what it wrote on her last post. Does that mean its not a dying man shard? I should let Shine take a look. Just in case.
Anyway sorry for the short post. There just isn't much to report about.


Oh? Aren't you forgetting something?

Like what?

You know, last night.

What about last night?

You and Cecilia doing the..

Shut the fuck up Shine! I'm not gonna talk about that on here!

Oh come on don't be shy, you normally don't have issues with this stuff!

What how would you know?

I read your previous blog.

Oh. <.<

Yeah, so shall I tell them or will you?

How about you shuddup and I end this post.

Nope! 
Alicia had s

I did nothing!

She had 

LALALALALA

SEX

... Dammit

With Cecilia, she had sex with Cecilia, and it was hot!

Fine can you now shut the fuck up about it?

I guess. I might post about it in detail later.

NO you won't!.. Wait.. You were watching?!

Well.. DUH! How could I not?

Ugh..<.<

4 comments:

  1. A bit of comedy, I like it. Front row seats to lesbian sex! Tickets all around!

    Ey' Shine, bet ya jerked off real nice to that hah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I would have if I was human. Us Shards don't need to jerk off. We just feel the same thing our host does. Much less effort but the same feeling!

      ~Shine

      Delete
    2. Vikady, you are absolutely DISGUSTING.

      Shine...Really? REALLY?

      God, is NOTHING private to you idiots?!

      Delete
    3. Now, now its not like actually wrote out a detailed report. Really you humans are so prude. Really you should loosen up.

      ~Shine

      Delete