Monday, April 15

Protecting a Shard

Don't know if you guys noticed it but Moony left another comment on my last post. Shine contacted him and apparently he wants our protection. The Instant is hunting him.
And as much as I don't care about Moony, I do want to keep the Instant from gaining power.

Also if the Instant is coming after us, we won't have to look for him. And perhaps we can set up a trap. Makes things easier. Not safer but still easier..
So yeah, meeting up with Moony soon. Will post about it later. <x3

1 comment:

  1. Don't let them lead you into a trap, keep your senses sharp and watch out for familiar faces.

    I fear that the word "Protection" means "Shine could you move over a few inches, I need a place to crash at". Maybe it's just the paranoia in me, but who knows.

    Be careful.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete