Tuesday, April 16

Moony part II

We picked up Moony. He has switched bodies since last time. He's now a seventeen year old-ish boy. With kind of an emo look. Matches his personality actually.
Apparently the Instant almost got him last time. He's scared now, very scared. Its ironic, a Fear feeling fear..

But yeah, we're protecting him now. If the Instant shows up he'll get a warm welcome and a bullet through his head. I don't know if that'll stop him but if not, I'll find a way to do it anyway.
Also don't worry about moony trying to jump bodies. I locked him up in the basement.

4 comments:

  1. Locked in a basement? A crazy but stable precaution. On second thoughts I don't blame you; I wouldn't trust Fears either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its better than the closet the nests had locked him in.

      And trusting Fears is the worst thing a runner could do. Even though I'm making that mistake with EAT and Shine. <.<

      Delete
  2. Good decision to lock him up, but be careful, they always have tricks up their sleeves, so even if he is locked up, don't let your guard down.

    Looks like you have everything under control so far, good to know.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if I could take any more precautions I would. But If the Instant does attack I don't want to have to go through 5 locks on 3 doors just to get Moony away from him.

      I also considered tying him up but that would just make him a very easy target. And it would require me touching him, which isn't gonna happen.<x3

      Delete