Wednesday, April 3

Getting Moony out of the closet

Shine here!
Alicia just made her post but she of course doesn't remember my discussion with my brother. So I'll be filling you guys in on that part. Which is fun! 
So Cecilia had teleported us into the closet where the Moonlight was. Apparently the nests had locked him in there.

Me: Hey brother!
Him: Shine? Well I knew you'd come eventually. 
Me: So quickly before something happens again, tell me what you know about the Instant.
Him: I know everything about him.
Me: Everything?
Him: Yes, his location, the body that he is in and his plans.
Me: Well we all know his plans.
Him: I guess. 


He then gave me the information we needed. Which I will tell Alicia personally. This isn't information we want to share with the world. We then busted out of the closet and my brother went his own way. He asked me to join him but I declined. We need to kill the Instant first, we won't be safe until he's dead.


So ye, Instant, if you're reading this, we're coming for you.

1 comment: