Tuesday, April 2

Found Moony

So I finally met Cecilia. Luckily it wasn't a trap. I was surprised when I saw her white hair though because I was expecting a redhead. Guess that's just another side effect of being a rose bride.
Smiley seems to have a fetish for white haired quirky girls. Or maybe its just something that happens, I dunno.

She was even more quirky in real life than on her blog. It weirds me out a bit but its not that bad. Especially compared to EAT's monotone behavior.
As for the conversation it was rather boring so I won't bother putting it up here.


Boring huh? I wouldn't call a 10 minute long kissing session to be boring. But that's just me.


It wasn't that long! And I was talking about the conversation, that kiss had nothing to do with it. But yes she kissed me and I slapped her for it. You can't just start kissing people randomly, even when its to keep a promise. One that was made void when we broke up.


You still enjoyed it though!


<.<
Anyway Cecilia offered to help me find my target. Apparently "the Fact" ( A dying man shard) knows where Moony is. And Cecilia could contact that shard because it happened to be inside a fellow rose bride. And she just got back from asking him so now I know where Moony is.
I'm dragging Cecilia with me to find him because I could use some help if the nests show up.
Since EAT refuses to help me with it like I originally planned. <.<

Wish us luck. <x3

4 comments: