Saturday, April 6

A Talk! (Yes I'm mocking Cecilia's title giving habits.)

Another long day of driving. Out of boredom I decided to ask Cecilia about her last post. In which she ended the post with " HELP M-". Because I found it suspicious and so did the other commenter's.


Me: "So.. Cecilia, about your last post."
Cecilia: "Huh?"
Me: "At the end you or something wrote "HELP M-". Want to try explaining that?"
Cecilia: "Oh! That! well ..I don't really know either." She said and smiled 
"Although, it worries me as much as it does you. Think I might have a dying man shard?"
Me: "That could explain it, although why would a Dying man shard ask for help?"
Shine: "Because some of us are rather weak. Maybe this one was severely weakened. That is If it is one of us."
Me: "Can't you find out Shine?"
Shine: "I could try..."
Cecilia: "Okay.. But not while we are driving! Who knows what might happen if something goes wrong."
Me: "True. But if you notice any black outs or something, tell me."
Cecilia: "Okay!" She said before smiling widely.


A weak Dying man shard should be no problem. Lets just hope that's what it is. I don't want to deal with anything extra. After that I changed the subject. I needed to know Cecilia's skills and she needed to know mine. That way we know what the other one can do when we get into a combat situation. With teamwork we have a better chance of survival. But of course I won't be posting that part of our conversation, for obvious reasons.

We are closing in on the Instant's position. Lets just hope he's still there.. <x3


5 comments:

  1. If it is a weak shard I'd be careful. Shine might decide she wants to get some extra power and absorb the weaker piece. Then Shine'll be more powerful and who knows what she will do!

    And if Shine hadn't thought of that, but is now planning on using that idea: You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I did absorb a shard I'd know what I'd do, use that power to take out the Instant. But I'd need more than just one weak shard for that. I don't like absorbing my siblings though.

      ~Shine

      Delete
    2. There is no honor among thieves, but as it seems there is honor among FEARS.

      I had a different theory in mind of what that "HELP M-" was. Maybe during her stay in that "cage" she was somehow changed. Have you noticed the major attitude change? I understand she's trying to apologize and be nice from now on, but don't you think she's slightly overdoing it? She acts just like Lucia and just like Lucia she is a Smiling Man Servant now.

      Crazy thought, but what if Smiling Man does something to his servants to make them act all nice and friendly, hiding the true person deep inside their mind. What if Cecilia was trying to break trough that fake attitude The Smiling Man made her have?

      Assumptions, assumptions.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    3. Not among all of us but certainly a few have a sense of honor. The instant for example is not one of those. ~Shine

      Delete
    4. That is a possibility indeed. That would explain a lot.

      Delete