Thursday, April 11

I don't even have a title for this.

Cecilia is not..
Cecilia isn't Cecilia! The fuck?! I don't even..


If you read her last post you'll know this already. But the Cecilia that I've been hanging around with.


And had sex with!

Not now shine! <.<
The real Cecilia has been taken over by something. And who I thought was Cecilia was not her! The real Cecilia is who we thought was the dying man shard! I'm confused.. and disgusted.. no wonder she was so cheery. It wasn't her!..

I don't know what to do now.. A part of me just wants to get the fuck out of here. The other part..


Wants to save Cecilia?

..Yeah. I know its pointless but still. I just need some time to think.

5 comments:

  1. Ya do realize that ya can't do shit in this situation girly.

    I mean, ya sure as hell can't go inside of her body...Oh wait you already did that.

    Nah but seriously, joking aside, you can't go inside here and just pull her out.

    I believe it is up to her to kick out of that trance, you can stick around, or you can't hide your tail between ya legs and run.

    Yer choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't go in. You're right about that.

      Shine however..

      Delete
    2. I can tell this is going to go swimmingly.

      Delete
  2. Isn't this happy Cecilia the one you technically chose to have sex with?

    Which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't prefer either!
      The real Cecilia was a fucking bitch.
      And the happy one is a fucking Fear.

      I made a mistake and I fucking regret it.

      I'm going to save the real cecilia and then I'm gonna kick her ass.

      Delete