Saturday, August 10

Woopoo!!

Got the Object! :D
It was right where I left it. Not really surprising since who would go through all this effort for a broken Object? Especially since nobody else knew where it was.
You're probably wondering what Object it is, well its a book.  :O

The same Book I was trapped in thousands of years ago. A small but thick black book with silver markings. Its calling to me, it wants me to read it. If I read from it I'll be trapped inside. So nope not gonna happen. Gonna have to figure out how to get the Instant to read from it.  :I

So tempting..
To read from it.
I wonder what ..

What the hell. D:
What is he doing here?
Oops, sorry I have to go.

The Slender man just showed up in here. OHNOEZ!

3 comments:

  1. ...Dammit. He always shows up JUST when you think you're winning.

    I hope Father doesn't kill you. I kinda like you and your silly emoticons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite sily aren't they? But so fun!
      :3

      ~Shine

      Delete
  2. Knew it was too easy. Seriously, it's kinda creepy how right I keep turning out to be. Especially since I'm a pessimist.

    ReplyDelete