Tuesday, August 6

I think something is following me

Ever since I went into this tower I've had this feeling that I'm no longer alone. But not in a good way. Maybe its just another way the City is toying with me or I'm being stalked. That or I'm just getting paranoid, I don't know.
Maybe its just this tower's eldritch geometry messing with my mind. Its certainly giving me a headache. Fucking hell.

That's normal, its only gonna get worse the higher we get.

What floor are we on now? I lost count.

The 96th.

...Damnit.


Also the time on my laptop looks kind of like this:



 

1̡̃̔̄̓͋ͪ̇ͤͬ̅̃̎̈́̓ͩ͑̚͝9̸̵̶͆̋̇̏̇̅̊ͬ͂̐ͤ͌̾̓̀ͮ̑̀̚:̸͊́̆͐̏ͤ̎͝4̧̓͑̔ͦ͂̓̆̒̍̀͑̈̐̔̂̚͟7̵̴̵̌̍͆͌̅͒ͫͤ͢͜
̛͌ͫͥ̏̈́͊̽͠3̵̇̉̅̓̎̋̂̐̅ͪ̉́ͯͦ͊͆ͬ̀͜4̷̶̷̨ͬ̅͊ͧ̎͆̊̍̎ͩ̐̓͑̐̄̚/̧̨̡̇͗̒̊̅̏̊̇̇́̒͑̑0̢̧̏ͫͩ͌̈́ͫ͝͝͏8̈́ͤ͌̉̅̄͒ͮͨͭ̅ͣ̉̑͏̴̨͠͝/̍̏͂̒͛̊̓̽̓͛͊̊̎͛҉̕2̸̢̢ͬͩ͑ͩ͜͝0̵̶̶̡̐̃̐͛̐̋̆ͫͯ̆̿̏̑̿ͮ͐͐̎̚͢1̡̡̢͊̂ͭͯ̌ͮ͑̇̈́ͯ͐͆̎̀̚͜3ͥͮ̈̑͑͗ͬ̌͛̌́̎ͤ̂̽ͮ̓͢҉̶́


Yes I know thats the Zalgo font but its the closest I could find. Lets just say it looks fucked up.
Another obstacle apparently is a wall, in the middle of the fucking stairs. I can't go up this way apparently. I'm hating this city more and more. Guess we'll have to find another way up. Lets see whats behind that door we passed a while ago.

We don't really have another choice. 

This is gonna suck.. I just know it..

Yup. :3

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to say right now that I said there was probably gonna be more security. I mean, some may resist, and it's possible that I'm jumping the gun, but I Told You So. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there IS someone there, let them come at me. I'm not that tired yet.

      Otherwise its just the city fucking with my head. The city loves doing that shit.

      Delete
  2. You sure you're climbing? Watch that you don't turn a corner and find yourself back at the bottom again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not sure. BUT Shine says she is. And Shards probably know this stuff better than me so.

      Delete
  3. Do all the times on your laptop look like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them yeah. Some are just missing though.

      Delete