Friday, August 2

And the Eldritchness starts to show.

The last message on the walls was: "Damn it woman get the hell out of h ".
After that one the Door disappeared and the messages stopped. Either the City realized it wasn't gonna work on me or I'm really screwed now.

I also see a huge tower in the distance. Shine says that's where we're supposed to go. Except we can't go there in a straight line because then we'd just get stuck in a "loop". Not a Slender man Loop but similar. The City would just keep repeating itself and the tower would never get closer.
Instead we're walking to the left, then right, then left, then right, then right, then right, then right then right, then left,etc.

And it SEEMS to be working. But in this place you can never be sure. Even if the tower seems to be getting closer. The buildings are also getting a bit.. distorted. Doors in windows, walls in shapes that shouldn't be physically possible, the Eiffel tower which appears to be melting.

Really weird stuff. But still no signs of life other than the City itself. Its creeping me out, silence is scary. Been walking for about a day now I think. Not sure though, the time on my laptop is stuck on 9:27 AM, and has been for a while.

I just hope Shine knows what she's doing.

I do.

Good. Lets keep moving then. <x3

3 comments:

  1. You seemed like you got distracted commenting on Kelevra's blog. Anything interesting happen there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah just the empty city trying to mess with me.

      Delete
  2. Places I never want to go again:
    -The Empty City
    -The Dark
    -Nebraska

    In that order.

    ReplyDelete