Thursday, August 22

The Instant's notebook

So I went through the Instant's notebook. His plans are worse than we expected. I was thinking he'd start terrorizing human towns. Or that he wanted to compete with the other Fears.
But no, all he wants is power. He wants all of it. Right now he's absorbing as much of the Unnamed Child's power as possible. Once he's satisfied he'll move on to the next target, the Blind man.

He first went after the Unnamed Child. I thought it was because she was a weak Fear. I was wrong, he's smarter than that. He's absorbing her power, as in he's absorbing the ability to make people loyal to him. Even if he jumps now he'll still have her abilities.
The Blind man is next for one reason: Information. If The Instant gets all that knowledge, just think what he could do..

He might be smart but he's not really original. His goal is simply to hunt down all the fears one by one. (This is why he needs the Archive. They probably have enough info to track all of them.) Possessing and draining them of their power. Which would be a good thing. No more Fears, yay. Unfortunately the Instant won't stop there. No, once he's done with the Fears he plans to take the next step. He's going to absorb the Universe. THE WHOLE GODDAMN UNIVERSE... Just fuck.

And after that, the Multiverse. :c

We need to stop him now. Before its too late. But how? Goddamn it I can't do this. Why can't the Fears do something useful for once and save their own asses. (And ours as collateral helpfulness. Whatever the fuck that means.)
I need help damn it.

Ask the Archive.

What?

They're next right? I'm sure they won't want to just lay down without a fight and serve an omnicidal shard.

True. Thanks Shine. Dunno where I'd be without you right now.

Probably dead. ^.^

Hahaha, Shuddup.

You'd also still have an A-cup probably.

What?

You were thinking about how your breasts were so small, you wanted them to be bigger. You were sad at the time so .. I made them grow a bit.

You what?..

I helped you. ^^

... You're not supposed to

Why are you getting angry. O.o

BECAUSE YOU DID THINGS TO MY BREASTS WITHOUT ASKING ME!

But you wanted them to grow, so..

At the time yes, but I could have changed my mind. You don't do that kind of stuff without people's permission. For fucks sake.

Did you?

Did I what?

Change your mind? I could shrink them back again.

... THAT'S NOT THE POINT. You don't do stuff like that to people without asking. I mean what the hell were you thinking.

I wanted to help. :c

I know but I just.. feel violated.

I'm sorry. :(

.. It's okay, I know you were only trying to help. And I did want bigger breasts. I just thought they had a rapid growth spurt. You can stop growing them now though.

Okay. ^.^



Well now I forgot what I was talking about.
Oh right, the Archive. I need to contact them.. somehow. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice conversation to type out, girls. Really nice. Leave it up here for the entire world to see, why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I really don't care who reads this. They're just my breasts. And I always leave in those little conversations. No reason not to do that this time.

      Delete
  2. Now I'm glad I'm an A-cup. It means my boobs aren't discussed on the internetz. It's also nice to not have to worry about it getting in the way of fighting. Aaalways look on the bright side of life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure about your breasts not being discussed on the internetz bunny? Because I think we're discussing them now! :D

      Are they perky? Are they? o:

      ~Shine

      Delete
    2. I don't know; when it comes to people hitting on me, my legs are the conversation starter.

      Delete
    3. Its true, bunnies are known for their legs! Also their ears but those are not something humans normally are attracted to.

      ~Shine

      Delete