Saturday, August 24

Contacting the Archive

I had no idea how to contact these guys. And when I don't know something, I ask EAT. I went back to one of her hideouts and went up to the sleeping camper.


Me: EAT, I need information.
Camper:...
Me: Hello EAT are you there?
Camper:...
Me: WOOHOO EAT ARE YOU THERE?! HELLOOO
Camper:...
Me:Goddamn it, EAT wake the fuck up I need to contact the Archive. Its urgent!
Camper:.. Alicia, I told you last time. I'm otherwise occupied.
Me: I know but this is urgent. I need to contact the archive. The Instant is going after the Blind man. I need their help, now.
Camper: .. I see..


The camper then gave me the contact info of a nearby Archive base. And then it just went back to its sleep. Seriously what could be more important than saving her own ass. Ugh Fears.

Hey we're not all that bad.

You're the exception Shine. You know aside from the boob thing.

^.^

Unless you did something more to my body that I should be aware of? You didn't right?

Umm..

Goddamnit Shine!

I'm sorry D:

What did you do? -_-

Well, you remember how hard a time you were having back when you felt guilty for killing proxies?

Yes?..

I thought I could help by slightly adjusting your brain. To help you not feel so guilty. Because it might cause you to hesitate and get killed by a proxy. And it was making you sad too.

.... wait.. so to make me feel better and to help me with my worries about possibly becoming a psycho.. You turned me into one?! WHAT THE FUCK SHINE.

Not really, just because you don't feel sad for killing people doesn't make you a psycho. o.o

It kinda does actually.. Goddamn it Shine.

I'm sorry. D: I was trying to help. D:

You really don't understand human boundaries do you? Sigh.

... I also fixed your eyes. Your glasses kept falling off so..

... Well that explains a lot..

Sorry. :c

Goddamn it Shine, I can't even stay mad at you. ..Wait did you do that too?

No I swear! D: Just the killing thing, the boobs and the eyes. Nothing more. I'm Sorry v.v

Sigh.. I think I need to go shoot something.

2 comments: