Friday, August 9

Cat nipple!

I'm getting closer to the Object. Luckily Alicia is still "sleeping", she'd have gone mad by this point. 
I know some of you think she's a psycho already. Because she's killed so many proxies. But if she was awake now her mind would get so damaged she'd either kill everything around her or she'd think she's a Cat nipple.

:3

Or a cannibal, in which case she'd probably eat her own arm before even getting out of here. I remember this place was even hard for me to be in, back when I was a weaker shard.
Don't get me wrong, the actual place LOOKS boring. But when you realize this place is made of parallel lines that intersect.. Yeah, Non euclidean Geometry, yay! :D

But yeah, otherwise its just like walking through endless tunnels in a cave. (The cave would be the size of several universes.) Except outside these tunnels, is nothing. Aside from the Core but that's a whole different topic. So its best not to bring anything that can explode into these tunnels. If the wall cracks and you fall through... D:

At least its not the Quiet. Although its close enough. Anyway, enough rambling time to get my Object back!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT SONG. I AM A KE$HA FAN TOO. USED TO GET A LOT OF SHIT FOR IT BUT OMG YOU LIKE HER MUSIC TOO????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESH I AAAAAMMM !!!! SHE AMUSES MEEEEE. :3 ~Shine

      Delete
    2. BE MY FRIEND!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! *\^◡^/*

      Delete
    3. I THOUGHT WE ALREADY WERE FRIENDS!!! *\◕ᴥ◕/* ~Shine

      Delete
    4. WELL THAT'S OK THEN!!!! JUST CHECKING!!!!

      WHY ARE WE YELLING!?!?!!

      Delete
    5. I'M NOT YELING. ITS THE ACOUSTICS IN THIS PLACE THAT ARE REALLY WEIRD. ~Shine

      Delete
  2. Ugh I have a headache just from trying to imagine intersecting parallel lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, now just imagine being in a tunnel made of those. And then multiply the feeling by ten. Thats how Alicia would feel if she wasn't sleeping.

      Still she's gonna be sick for a few days after just being in here.

      Delete
    2. ~Shine <- forgot to sign. Ooopsies ~Shine

      Delete