Friday, August 16

Operation I.C.S.: Step one.

Strategy, I have one.
Not gonna tell you about it because I'm sure the Instant sneaks a peak at my blog at times. So Instead I'll be posting each step after said step has been done.

Step One: Say hello.
We observed the building itself from a nearby roof. Not too long, just a few hours we stopped before the sun started setting. Can't see much in the dark after all. (No we don't have night vision goggles or other expensive stuff. Unfortunatly.)
Either last count was incorrect or the nameless are growing in numbers slowly. There were thirty of them this time. Scattered around the building. Looks like an old warehouse, two stories high. Haven't seen the Instant himself but Kyra says the birds saw him.

Before we left we walked to the edge of the roof and waved at them. Letting them know we are watching and that we'll strike soon. <x3



(They were expecting us anyway.)

4 comments: