Thursday, August 15

Operation: Instant Coffee stain.

Things I call "Operations" Always go badly so, yeah not much hope for this one.
Frankly I have no idea how to make the Instant read from this book. Isn't there another way to trap him inside?
Also, because the Book calls to Shards, including Shine, I'm trying to stay away from it. I don't want to read from it but.. its tempting me. So I decided to let Kyra have the Book. Its safer that way.

Thought out several plans of attack. None of them seem safe enough to use.This is why I never plan too much, I suck at planning. And I realize it, so I start to worry about all that could go wrong and I end up not doing it. So Instead I jump right into it.
 At least we know where the bastard is, thanks to the Convocation. The problem is him being surrounded by nameless. I mean they aren't heavily armed but there are a lot of them. Last count says 25.

Probably a cakewalk for guys like Incognito or Kelevra. Or Arkady, he'd just walk in and somehow come out alive anyway. But no, I'm just a little girl. I don't have experience doing this shit. I'm usually the one getting attacked and all I try to do is escaping.

The few times I was the one doing the attacking I only had a few enemies. Or I got my ass saved at the last minute. Even with the rake thing I got my ass saved and only took down three meanads.
Sure I got two team mates now, with powers too. But I really have no Idea how I'm gonna do this.
I can't rely on EAT's help either this time. I asked her, it said it was too busy with something important. I wonder if its still the same thing from last time. Whatever that was.

Even my kill count is exaggerated. Last time I said I passed 100. I lied. Its probably closer to Fifty. Which still sounds like a lot but like Twenty of them were an accident. It involved a bus full of proxies and a river. Don't ask.

I just counted the ones that fell into EAT's traps too. Why? Because I wanted proxies to be scared of me. And it worked, for the most part. So yeah, I'm fucked now.


Wait why am I so focused on fighting him. I've tried that in the past, I need a new approach.  I need.. stealth.<x3

7 comments:

  1. God damn, I wish I could help. Twenty five guards is a lot, but, if I may quote Stephen King here:

    "Consider the Great Wall of China, if you will - one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space."

    So, you plan it, you plan it godfuckingdamn carefully, you use stealth, and you take down one guard at a time. Catch them off guard, so you've got a plan and they won't.

    Now if Kyra sends birds overhead in the sky, they're going to be seen, but they could be concealed in a sleeve, a drain, a vehicle, underneath a stray cat, some shit the Instant may have ordered off Amazon, and so on.

    Your kill count is still higher than mine, and you are far less of a little girl than I am, in fact you're legally a woman, and I'm legally a child, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, don't call it Operation Instant Coffee Stain.

      Call it "HOLY DAY OF LORD GOD BURNING IN HELL; I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS BASTARD DOWN".

      Delete
    2. Hiding a bird beneath a cat? Seems like a good idea.

      Delete
    3. Either way you'd never see it.

      Delete
    4. As awesome as that name sounds, I can barely manage to say it out loud twice. xD

      But yeah I've been working on a plan. They won't know what hit them.

      Delete
  2. Seem's like you're in a bit of a problem well, as the old saying goes. I do hope you come out of it alive though, not sure why but I have an odd fondness for you.

    At least from what I've read, as far as I know we've never met in person.

    ReplyDelete