Wednesday, August 14

Owly M.D.

Now that I'm back I finally got me some rest. Can't fight the Eldritch when I'm passing out half the time. So while I'm recovering from my field trip into the Empty City (Worst trip ever, I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE, Negative five star rating.) I'll take the time to get to know our new member, Echo.

I'm gonna pull a Kelevra here (as in mimicking his posts, I'm not actually gonna pull Kelevra, I'm not suicidal. No really I'm not.) and post this as if it was a medical file. Hence the title of this post.


Name: Echo

Real name: ??? (Seriously, who the hell would name their kid "Echo"?)

Age: 17-19?


Interview:

Me: So, Echo.. mind telling me a bit about yourself?
Echo: ..I don't want .. to..
Me: ... I'll just ask you a few basic questions then, you don't have to answer if you don't want.
Echo: ...
Me: So .. Those screams of yours, how do you do those?
Echo: ..Do what?
Me: You know fry peoples brains with just your voice?
Echo: .. I don't know..
Me: Well then.. Have you always been able to do that or?
Echo:.. No.. it first happened when the voices told me to..
Me: Told you to what?

She looked away, obviously didn't want to answer that one.

Me: You hear voices then?
Echo: Yes.
Me: What do they say?
Echo:.. Who?
Me: The voices.
Echo: .. They tell me not to trust you.
Me: Why?
Echo:  I don't know.. They say you are friends with the bird lady.. Kyra..She's dangerous.

 (Can't argue with that.. She is dangerous.)
Now I had some ideas about Echo and the voices thing made me believe that one of them was correct.  But I wasn't sure so:

Me: Hmm, do you happen to have any mold or fungus on your skin?
Echo: Fungus?.. Blood
Me: What?
Echo: Doctors said.. They found fungus in my blood.
Me: In your blood? Holy crap.
Echo: They lied, they wanted to cover up.. and kill me..DON'T LET THEM KILL ME!!
Me: Its okay, nobody here wants to kill you. I'll leave your room now. Dinner is at seven okay?
Echo: ... Okay..


Confirmed my suspicions. I was right. Also, she creeps me out.. a lot.


Symptoms:

  • Severe Paranoia
  • Sonic screaming
  • Hearing voices
  • Fungus in her bloodstream

Diagnosis:

Chronic Choir Infection.
 Carriers (she's technically not a greyskin, even though its the same thing) don't have a high life expectancy. There is no cure unfortunately (that I know of). She won't be surviving for very long. Poor girl.



Wish I could help her but I can't. Goddammit, this is why I hate the Fears.


4 comments:

  1. This is kind of a shitty suggestion of mine, considering the fungus in her blood is Fear based, but you can get medicines - tablets, injections, and so on, that treat internal fungal infections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd try but I don't think she'd trust me enough to take pills I give her. Plus its the Choir, no idea if that stuff even works on Eldritch molds.

      Maybe I'll give it a try after we get the Instant. Maybe she'll trust me more by then. If she's still alive then that is..

      Delete
    2. You could mash the pills up and put them in her food, maybe.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I'll try that. Hopefully it works but I have my doubts.<x3

      Delete