Saturday, March 9

Welp I did it again

Why do I keep pretending I have everything under control? On my last blog I didn't write about how sad I was after losing pretty much everything. And now ... now I pretend to be some bad-ass action girl that kills proxies as if its nothing. I did kill them but it wasn't as easy as I said it was.

No the stabby motion isn't difficult, neither is pulling a trigger. EAT's training made those parts seem natural to me. The hard part is knowing, knowing that you are taking a life. They may be slendy's puppets but they were normal humans once, just like me. Killing isn't easy, because its not supposed to be. If we start killing people as if its nothing then how are we any better than the Fears?

The problem is my last few kills were a bit too easy, disturbingly so. It worries me, I don't want to turn into a stone cold killer. My first kill was hard like it should have been. Don't get me wrong it still is hard but not as hard as it should be. And I pretend its even easier. I need to stop doing that. So next time I'll write a post about that first kill.. maybe it will put things into perspective for me. <x3

4 comments:

  1. Killing isn't hard. If they aren't going to work by human moral...why the fuck should you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because unlike them, I AM human.

      Delete
    2. Important thing is that you remember that philosophy and stick by it. As long as you feel regret, you are human, doesn't matter if its easy to pull a trigger, or not.


      I return from my hiatus and see some people falling off from the game, but its good to see that your still on board and still sticking by your morals.

      I see you have developed some combat training, as well as gun skills. Told you a gun would be nice. Your chances of survival have significantly heightened.

      Good luck.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    3. Very true.


      I guess in this "game" people will keep falling out. I almost fell out myself yesterday but I'll post about that tomorow.
      Point is, I won't be going down that easily.


      Combat training is awesome. Because now I can do more than running away screaming like a little girl.
      I now kick ass while screaming like a little girl. Which is normal since I am a little girl. (1,59 meters last time I measured.)

      Thanks and the same to you.

      Delete