Friday, March 1

Iron Daddy

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, in a modified Big Daddy suit from Bioshock. Fighting against a female super ninja named Iris played by Uma Thurman. In the streets of some European city in the fifties at night.


Insert snarky comment exchange. Once they're done talking they start shooting at each other, blowing up cars and destroying buildings in the process. He chases her through these streets as she dodges his bullets. He throws a glowing grenade. She kicks it back. He tackles and grabs her, they wrestle. He wins, ties her up and blindfolds her near the grenade that's still pulsing.

She rolls out and frees her self leaving him to be blasted by the explosion. His armor gets damaged but he survives. The chase starts again as he opens fire with his machine gun.
they reach a cliff and she jumps off. He follows her and they continue fighting as they fall down into the abyss.

I wake up.

Yup, my weird dreams are back. This one was awesome though. It was like a mix of the best boss fight in any game ever with super awesome movie like cutscenes. I had more dreams before this one but I forgot those.

I know I said I would post about the Fears but why would I? Someone else did that already. And they did a better job than I could ever do. Link thingy
I'll just give a description when I encounter some Fear related thingy. Much like a pokedex, a Fearodex or something.
EAT says it needs to talk with me. So I guess I'll go do that.<x3

2 comments:

  1. I find you to be a hypocrit. Don't get me wrong, I like you Alicia. You seem fun & quirky. Not really my type in a romantic interest, but you can't win them all. I find you to be a hypocrite for hating fear servants, yet essentially you are an EAT servant yourself. You aid her, so what makes you better than any other servant.


    Perhaps I'm nothing better, just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

    I wish you good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't kill innocents, that's the difference. The only thing I'm helping EAT with is her research. And don't say that her research helps her kill more people. Because it already can kill all of us instantly.

      Delete