Tuesday, March 5

Fission mailed

Remember how I was having doubts about the mission? Not anymore, I'm not gonna fucking do it.
Why not you ask? I'll tell you the plan and then you'll see why.


Step one: EAT searches for the dying man's resonator host.
Step two: Once target is located, I go and lure the target to a place full of camper.
Step three: The camper trap the target and catch it.


Still don't see where my problem with the plan lies? Its step two, the part where I'm used as live bait!
No frigging way am I going to be live bait. Fuck that shit.
EAT can figure out a better way to do this. It's intelligent enough.


Apparently Fears in this universe avoid each other as much as possible. With the only exception to this unwritten rule being Slendy. He just doesn't give a fuck. Which explains why I still have to run from him and his proxies.
So EAT can't just go up to the dying man and have a chat. No, It needs me to lure him so it can catch the bastard off guard. But that ain't gonna happen. Forget it EAT.

<x3

2 comments:

  1. Speaking as a part of the dying man, I'd think he'd be delighted by a visit. Also, Cecilia says hi!

    ~The Fact

    ReplyDelete