Saturday, March 30

Hello!

Its me, the Shining one. Don't worry about Alicia I didn't take her mind over or anything. She's too useful to me. Seriously EAT trained her well, which will be helpfull for taking down the Instant.
I just want to post because I didn't get to say anything last time.


 Now that I think about it this was a bad idea. Because I have no idea what to write about. I probably need to think about that. Oh well maybe I justYou could tell them about how we arrived here safely.


Hey I was in the middle of writing something! And what do you mean safely? We almost crashed into a bus because of you.

Now you know how it feels like when you interupt me. And that wasn't my fault!

Atleast I wait untill you finish your sentences. And actually, it was totally your fault.
This was fun I'll probably do it again sometime. Cya!

1 comment:

  1. I despise any sort of FEAR creature, which means Shards as well.

    I despise you too Shine, but...Well lets put it this way. Out of all the shards that could infect Alicia, so far, I'm glad it was you.

    Don't get me wrong, I still hope you leave her alone and hopefully die out somewhere.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete