Thursday, March 7

Tall dark and a sock?

Any sense of normalcy I still had just flew out the window. Yours would too if you saw what I did.
I mean, Intrusion lobsters, flying spiders and coconut crabs are all very freaky but this?
Slender proxies have a sense of humor apparently.

At first I thought it was slendy himself but smaller? Slendy has been popping up a few times so it could have been him. But no, it was a slender proxy wearing a suit and a tie. And he had a white sock pulled over his head to resemble his master. If I didn't see his face through the sock a bit I would have sworn he was the real deal.


I mean ..what?



I would have thought he was just cosplaying or something. If he and two normal proxies didn't attack me. While me and EAT were going "WTF" another proxy ambushed us. Luckily he stabbed the camper and not me. I noticed the third one while I was running away.

The two normal ones chased me. I went into an alleyway and drew my gun. (I'd rather not fight two proxies at close range.)
As soon as they followed me into the alleyway I shot one of them twice. The other one managed to get close so I punched him in the gut and gave him an upper-cut. He went down.
Suddenly slendersock proxy appeared behind me. I barely heard him so he probably used the path of leaves. Then shit got really weird when two black tentacles/branches shot out of his back.


A bunch of campers came rushing into the alleyway just in time. I got out of there and let EAT take care of him. That's the fifth time EAT saved my life. I really suck at this don't I?
If it decides I'm not useful anymore I won't survive for very long probably.  Guess I don't have any other choice than to help her catch the dying man. Oh man that's gonna be fun. <.<


Luckily EAT hasn't found him yet. So I have some time to think.. <x3

No comments:

Post a Comment