Friday, March 22

By Venus's tits I'm screwed.

The plan was simple enough. Lure the dying man to a public pool full of campers. Catch and contain him. But even EAT didn't see this coming. There was a second dying man piece still in the host. And now she's in me!

Well I did pretend to be dead. So its not surprising that EAT didn't calculate this into her plans.


Ugh shuddup. EAT threatened her to get out of me or else. She calls herself "The shinning one", I wonder if I can use her as a flashlight. She agreed to leave my body as soon as we catch The Instant. She apparently has information on him that we can use. At least she healed my bruises I got from the fight. Probably to convince EAT not to harm her.(Apparently EAT knows a way to hurt a dying man shard. Go figure.) God I hope she's telling the truth. Fucking Fears, I don't know whether I hate them more when they're chasing me or inside of me...

You are digressing, get to the point.

You don't get to order me around! But yes, I should write about how I got into this mess. Like I wasn't in deep enough shit already.


Last post I wrote that we would be coming for the dying man the following day. To make him think we were coming closer. When In reality I posted that message from a van across the street of where he was.
When he/she (the host is female so I have no idea what to call him/her/they) ran out the door half an hour later I ran after him. When he/she saw me I took out my knife. This just made him/her smile.
That smile faded quickly when a group of campers cut off his/her escape route.

They forced him/her to run into an alleyway that lead to the pool. With the door already open and all his/her other escape routes closed off he/she had to run into it. Right? Wrong.
He/she turned around and attacked me. I punched him/her in the jaw but he/she shrugged it off and pushed me to the ground. I hit my head against a wall and got knocked out.

Later when I woke up I heard that he had escaped. And someone else did too. The other shard, aka Shine. But she escaped into ME. -_-
EAT had already made a deal with her by this point. I don't even get a say in this, even though its my body!

Oh quit whining.

Fuck you, and all those other shards and Fears. Fuck them all. <x3

7 comments:

  1. You should respect Dying Man shards more.
    A great number of us actually try to help humans...well, in exchange for help with our own agenda. But as fears go...isn't that the frindliest you can ask for?

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy has a point.
    Although...you shouldn't trust EVERY dying man shard. The Shining One seems like it wishes you no harm though, that's just my opinion.

    ~The Fact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Seems" being the operative word there.

      And with Fears nothing ever is what it seems to be.

      Delete
  3. Oh you've made a "friend", how wonderful ^-^
    She seems feisty, although she seems to like you ^-^'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well you seemed to like me too but that was all a fucking lie. This shard is probably also lying for its own sake.

      Delete
  4. So now your infected, not good.

    I would usually tip something, but I never encountered any of the shards, so your going to have to figure things out on your own, but you have been doing that pretty well without me pointing it out.

    So yeah, the only thing I want to say is keep control, I am familiar that they can control their host, and assuming by the green text up there, it is indeed capable of doing just that.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete