Saturday, March 23

Found again

The police arrested Sarana for the murder of Kevin. She's in jail, together with her dying man piece. Camper police officers are watching her closely. So I guess the mission is a success?
Now we just have to get her out of prison and into EAT's personal prison for experiments. And with we I mean her. My part is done.

Oh no its far from done.

Shut up. Why would EAT even need me for this. She has enough campers to do it by herself.

I still need to take revenge on the bastard. Until then I'll be in here. So you'll have to be my chauffeur for a while longer.

Oh fuck you Shine, fuck you sideways. I'm getting really sick of this shit.

Sheesh, I'll be out of here tomorow. You're really taking this the wrong way.

 And what way am I supposed to take this then?! First I'm used as live bait. Now I'm used as a fucking vehicle. Whats next, being used as a dildo?!

A dildo.. really? How would that even work?

The hell do I know! Fuck this shit I'm out. <x3

Wow..

4 comments:

  1. Either things are looking up for you, either the shard is deceiving you.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bet is on the second option. Although I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete