Sunday, March 24

The gods hate me

Are there even gods? Are the Fears our gods? I fucking hope not.


Yes we are. But we don't all hate you. Most of us don't even know you.

Can't you shut up for once Shine? Seriously I'm trying to blog here.

Fine fine, I'll stay quiet.

Thanks..
Anyway, what I wanted to say was that the Instant escaped. Sarana's dead body was found in her prison cell. And one of the (non-camper) guards was found dead in the alleyway behind the prison.
So now we have no clue as to where he is. Or in what body he is for that matter.
Fuck..
So I guess I'm stuck with miss fucking sunshine inside of me for a while.

Sunshine really? Call me that again and I'll make you slap yourself.

Weren't you gonna stay quiet?

No response? good.
Luckily the police are investigating the murder of the prison guard. That means that I don't have to do any detective work. I'll just sit here until EAT tells me where our target is or something.
Actually no, I want this to end as fast as possible. So I'll do some Internet research. Maybe I'll find some blog mentioning the Instant. Or something. <x3

9 comments:

  1. Yep, seemed to good to be true, for the plan to go that smoothly, some shit had to happen, it always does.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks.
    I hope things go well, I mean there's a 50-50 chance of a happy ending for every person.
    It just depends on what you view as a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50-50 is a bit too optimistic. I'm thinking more of a 10% chance at a happy ending. Problem with the concept of happy endings however is that life has only one true ending, death.

      The best we runners can hope for is probably a death that isn't too painfull.

      Delete
  3. You know, clearly our sibling doesn't want to get hunted down. I think you & EAT should cut your losses and just leave it be.

    ~The Fact

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this shard.
    I'd try to be careful, you don't really know what its capable of. Some shards are not the kind you can negotiate with.
    *internet hug*

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy Dear, the same can be said about you.

      ~The Shining one

      Delete
  5. Sister you live! You are hunting down the Instant too? Good, we can help each other. I have information on his location. Contact me.

    -The Moonlight

    ReplyDelete