Monday, March 25

Fuck it all

"Sister you live! You are hunting down the Instant too? Good, we can help each other. I have information on his location. Contact me.

-The Moonlight"

This comment was posted with Kevin's account on my last post. Apparently this is a friend shard of Shine.

My brother.

Whatever. That is if it is in fact that shard. It could be a trap by the Instant. But if he's who he says he is.. And his information is accurate, then we can kill the Instant faster. Which means I can get rid of Shine faster. That would be great.

I'm not that terrible.

I just prefer having my body for myself. Especially when compared to sharing it with a fucking fear.
Shine contact your "brother". We're going shard hunting.

Sounds like a blast.

For once I agree with you. <x3

7 comments:

  1. ^-^
    Yay...have fun dear Alicia.

    *hug*

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well Alicia.
    You'd be happy to know that I may be getting out of this cage.
    Well, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm absolutely delighted. <.<
      Didn't take you long to want out of there. Not as happy as you thought you would be huh? Hah.

      Delete
  3. So we have a hand to play with?

    So Kevin's account is still being used by someone, interesting.

    I believe I don't have to tell you the obvious things now, you are more experienced now.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a hand indeed.

      The question is who. Only one way to find out I guess.

      Experienced, yes. I just hope experience is enough to get through. Well experience and lots of weapons. xD

      Delete
    2. Good to see your still able to crack a smile, I might be incapable of doing that. But believe me, when a person shows signs of happiness in a situation like this.

      I feel a lot more alive.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete