Monday, March 4

Fucking proxies

I was supposed to post about EAT's plan. But then we got raided by a bunch of slender proxies. I hate those bastards. Even though EAT is moving me around enough to keep slendy off my ass, his servants are harder to lose. Mainly because they're EVERYWHERE.


I was just about to open up my laptop when one of the windows got smashed. EAT told me to run, so I headed down the stairs where one of them was waiting on me. He ran up the stairs and grabbed my jacket. I sucker punched him right in the mask and broke it (I love these weighted gloves). Followed by kicking him in the nuts. Once he let go of me I pushed him down the stairs.

I jumped over him and grabbed my knife as I saw a second one coming around the corner. I stabbed him in the gut and twisted the knife. He screamed, I punched him in the face. Once he dropped to the floor I ran out the front door.
I saw another proxie come after me and draw his gun. I got out of there as fast as possible. I heard his gun fire but he missed.

I tried hiding behind the corner. Breathing heavily as I cleaned the black blood off my knife. I heard someone coming closer. I wanted to run but I knew I couldn't outrun a bullet so I waited.
When he came around the corner I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground. I Kicked the gun out of his hand and stabbed him several times. <.< (Blame the adrenaline, not me!)

It was then that a car stopped right next to me. Luckily I recognized the camper that was driving. I got in the car and we got the hell out of there.


This wasn't the first time this happened but normally there's only one or two of them. This time there were six of them apparently. And I took out half of them, I feel like a bad-ass right now. o.o
Guess all my training paid off. I still was scared as fuck though.

Anyway EAT has a plan. There was a blog from Belgium that mentioned a resonator. Her plan involves catching said resonator. Don't worry apparently the person has been completely taken over by a dying man shard so they're already dead. Still.. I'm having doubts about this. Not only because its dangerous as fuck. If I start hunting servants of other Fears for EAT then I'd be a servant too?
I don't know.

Whisper I know your opinion on this already. No need to repeat it. I'd rather get a second opinion here. And maybe a third or fourth.. or something. <x3

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Whisper tends to be close minded about these things, but otherwise she's the coolest.

    But I am doing the same. Hunting fear servants for the Black Dog, specifically EAT. Which apparently Ben (or rather the Black Dog) hates with a burning passion.

    I wouldn't consider you a servant. I & Whisper don't consider ourselves servants. So why should you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never good when they bleed a color other than red. Watch out for this batch of Proxies to pull off more than the typical usage of the Path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, two weeks ago one of them had a tentacle come out of his mouth. That was gross as fuck.

      Delete