Tuesday, March 26

Meeting the Moonlight

Everything was planned and completely under control. Shine contacted her brother and told him to meet us at a time and place decided by me. (I won't tell you when and where it was because you know why.)
I chose a location with a lot of people. To make sure there were plenty of eyewitnesses if things went wrong. And to make it easier for a bunch of campers to blend in undetected in case we would need backup. You can say a lot of things but you can't say that I wasn't prepared. And still it went completely wrong! I just can't catch a break can I?

It wasn't that bad.

Well okay it wasn't but still it could have gone a lot better. I'll just get to the point and write down what happened.

Good idea.

<.<
We arrived at the meeting place, which was crowded just as planned. I immediately recognized the moonlight's host. It was a man around 40 years old, bald and wearing a  yellow soccer cap, just like he said he would be.
Knowing EAT was watching my back I approached him carefully. (Sounds weird huh? A Fear watching your back is normally not a good thing.)
Shine and him started talking about boring crap.

Hey, I hadn't seen him in a while, I wanted to know how he was doing.

Not important to the story.
Anyway while they were talking two females managed to sneak up on us and poked us with a concealed knife.

They were like ninjas!

Shine I'm trying to write here!

I can see that.

Then don't interrupt me!

Then type faster, I'm bored.

Anyway..


???: "Come with us."
Me: "No thanks."
???:" You will do as we say or we kill you."
Me:" With what? This knife, that I'm holding?"

By that time I had already managed to steal her knife and turn it against her. But she just smiled.

That would have been  an awesome move if they weren't nests.

Shine dammit stop it. But yes it would have been. <.<


???: "Go ahead, stab me and see what comes out."

She then got this evil grin on her face. Very disturbing..
It was then that I recognized the other quiet one that was threatening Moony. (yes I'm calling him Moony.) Red and black hair, white skin, black clothes, tall and thin and very attractive. Yes, it was Kyra!
I can see why Kevin was attracted to her, no really she was gorgeous. Unfortunatly I didn't like her "stuffing" as much.
I'm guessing the one that did the talking was Kevin's old teacher. Who was also very attractive. Why do the Fears always choose the attractive ones as servants? :/ (Atleast EAT and the Convocation. I don't know about the others.)


It was then that EAT decided to step in. The two birdbrains noticed her, ran towards the exit and left us alone. The only problem is that they took Moony. So there goes our lead..
Now we have to come up with a new plan. .-.

Till next time. <x3


7 comments:

  1. Alicia dear...this has nothing to do with your post or you, but do you know how I could possibly get out of this cage?

    I'd appreciate it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How the hell would I know? For all I know you're in an unbreakable box floating around in the Quiet.

      Delete
  2. Awww D:
    Well better luck next time and well EAT has wonderful taste in her test subjects too. I mean you are gorgeous yourself ^-^''

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Kyra did become a Nest, well I have no remorse for her, she took an egoists way out, spitting on everyone.

    I see the paradise isn't working out for Cecilia up there.

    Who is this Huntress I will never know, but she seems hell bent on drowning you in compliments. A person out of nowhere, full of compliments, yeeeeeah...

    As much as I hate Fears and anything related to them, I think you should learn try and have a little more faith in The Shard, it is in fact in your body, and so far it didn't take over your body to do something horrible (Could have jinxed that one).

    Other than that, what else?

    Good luck, as always.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I may enjoy the aesthetics of females, I'm going to have to correct you on this.
      I don't really have any feelings towards Alicia one way or the other, although she seems like a nice person.

      It's one of the dying man shards residing within me that seems to be obsessed with her.

      Just wanted to point that out.

      Delete
    2. I need to find a way to kill nests effectively. I should ask EAT about that.

      Cecilia still seems to be too happy in there. I hope that changes.

      A random shard giving me compliments out of nowhere..
      Its creepy.

      Having faith in a Fear, really? While I'm happy she doesn't do anything horrible she still annoys me. But atleast she's not the Instant, from what I've heard about him he's the worst kind of shard out there. Even EAT seems to be warry of him.

      Good luck to you too. <x3

      Delete