Thursday, March 14

Target located

I need more training. One months worth of combat training does not qualify as proper training for this shit. Then again does any kind of training? EAT disagrees, according to her I'm ready for this.
"Alicia you have been prepared properly. I wouldn't risk losing a rare specimen like yourself. You'll be fine."

<.<
Easy for her to say. She isn't the one being used as live bait to catch a psychotic Dying man shard.
Oh well maybe I'll get to vent my frustrations this way. We leave tomorrow. EAT found the target.
This post reveals that our target killed a runner. Which means the police is on its tail. All we have to do is follow the police. It helps that many high ranking police officers are camper.

We won't be actually following the police. We'll just use their information to locate the target. I won't tell you the full plan because I'm not that blond. The Instant, if you read this, we're coming for you.

11 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck my dear Alicia ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What makes you think you can act all friendly now? Bitch.

      Delete
    2. You aren't seriously still upset about that are you?
      It's in the past, move on ^-^
      There is enough hatred in the world...you don't have to add onto it.

      Delete
    3. You're lucky you're trapped somewhere safe. If you weren't I'd try to slap some sense into you, with my "gloves" on. Trust me, that hurts.

      Delete
  2. Forgive my sister's intolerant commenting Alicia.
    Anyway, I hope you know what you are getting into. The fears are not to be trusted, especially not EAT.

    *shivers*

    Have I mentioned that I dislike EAT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dislike all the Fears including EAT. And I've repeatedly said I do not trust her.
      You seem to trust blacky though.

      Delete
    2. I trust him, because he has never given me a reason not to.

      Delete
    3. He's a Fear, thats reason enough.

      Delete
  3. So your target is Sarana? If I remember correctly she bares a Dying Man Piece inside her, everyone seems to be hunting down these Dying Man Shards.

    Anyways be careful, you have an advantage, you know a little about her, while she doesn't know your coming for you. Don't end up like that Kevin kid.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sarana was her name. She is brain dead though so we only wanted her body. EAT wanted to test how a resonator interacts with dying man shards. <.< Fucking shards.

      Delete
    2. We shards aren't that bad. You should be gratefull. I healed your wounds after all.

      ~The Shining one

      Delete