Sunday, May 5

Yaro's Introduction, Take 3, Blog rolling, ACTION!

Third time's the charm right?
OK Yaro, go ahead. Moony don't you dare say A fucking word because I swear I'll make Shine come in there and kick your ass.



Hi.. again.
Yaro here, guess I have to do this often? Don't really understand why but okay.


Once again I'm not sure what to talk about..
Socky? Who is socky.. Oh that thing.. yeah.. But haven't you already?.. I see..Ok then..


Alicia wants me to talk about "Socky" that monster. Kind of a silly name for a monster. 

Slender man who is?.. oh .. thats the real thing?.. What do you mean I shouldn't type whatever I'm asking you? Oh... OH.. I get it now..


So apparently this Slender man is an eldritch abomination.. did I spell that correctly? Spell check says Eldritch isn't a real word.. Oh.. ye sorry did it again. Oops. x.x


Socky is one of his servants. Apparently if you read this blog you'll aready know this so..
But Socky isn't like other proxies.. what are.. Oh sorry! x.x
Unlike normal proxies who are still mostly human. What do you mean mostly?..crap..


Yeah, I'll just describe how he looks like then. 
He is like 180 centimeters tall, wearing a black bussiness suit with a red tie. Black gloves, A white sock pulled over his face. With two black stains where his eyes should be, like bloodstains but not..
And these tentacles shooting out from behind his back. Three or four, I can't remember. Apparently he looks a lot like slender man but..
Wait, the real thing is more scary than that? Holy crap wtf is ..
You mean he actually has no face? That doesn't sound too bad ..

Wait what the fuck is that thing! Get it off get it off!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, was a close call though. I'll write a post about it later.

      Delete
  2. I hope both of you are alright, if you do come back at some point, Alicia keep yourself and the girl safe, I hate when innocent people get caught up in this.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both. I managed to protect her so far. Not easy since she's in a wheelchair but I won't let her die because of me.

      I'd wish you good luck too but instead I'm gonna tell you to get your ass back out of there alive.

      Delete