Tuesday, May 14

A good Detective I do not make.

For those who hadn't figured it out. The Birds from last post weren't birds, they were raptors. Because yes, the bastards have feathers. Black ones, but that's probably a side effect of the convocation. We found their feathers scattered around the "crime scenes".

I believe that Kyra sent these bastards after The Instant and that he somehow managed to escape just like Moony did. Because the raptors have been sighted again not too far from here. Now I just have to find a way to get to the Instant before Kyra does. Not sure how I'm gonna handle that. Anyone got any tips? I'm not good at being a detective..



On a better note, I asked EAT about giving Yaro prosthetics. And after a few minutes of coercing her, she agreed.

More like begging. Hihi.

Shuddup.
So yes, soon Yaro will get a chance to walk again. And run if she needs to.. <.<
At least one good thing I can do for her in this pile of shit. And that's all I have to say for now. Alicia Out. <x3



2 comments:

  1. I suppose you could send Yaro in as a distraction, making them believe you have the Instant. Splitting up seems like a better option here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lets make the untrained girl in a wheelchair be bait. What a marvelous idea. You should be a general in the military or something.


      Preferably commanding the proxies. Because that would mean they'd lose every time. I'm not kidding.

      I mean no offense but seriously, this isn't a b-horror movie.

      Delete