Wednesday, May 15

I can walk!

Yaro here!

Alicia is busy looking for clues. Apparently this Kyra person is after the same person as we are. So Alicia decided to take a break and just see what happens. Because this Kyra person is also a Fear servant.

I think that's what she called her.. a nest? If she's after the same person it would be safer to let her deal with it. Wouldn't it be better to work together though? Then again if she serves these monsters that doesn't sound like a good idea.



Also I got these:





(The legs, not the guy wearing them.)
I can walk again! Well not really, I still need to practice. But I'll get the hang of it. Alicia also wants to train me in gun use. But guns scare me so I said no.
She replied by saying I didn't have a choice..

She didn't seem to be kidding. I guess I'll have to listen to her. She does seem to have good intentions.
I just hope I get out of this mess soon.. I'm so scared I'll get killed by one of these monsters.

3 comments:

  1. A bit cold calling us monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Glad you were able to sort something out.

    I'm kind of envious that you get to learn to use a gun. The amount of situations it might've gotten me out of is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete