Sunday, May 12

Crocodile headed turkeys

EAT approved of my plan to find proxies and kill them. She said she'd look into it. She actually sounded glad I suggested it. It freaked me out. I'm not used to her showing emotions.
Might just be her getting better at simulating them?

Anyway that's a future concern. We got a lead on the Instant. Yaro found it actually.
While looking through the Internet she stumbled upon an article. It was about a man being found dead with teeth marks on him. A witness said he saw the man run from a fast turkey.
Another similar article mentioned a woman being attacked by some sort of bird with the head of a crocodile.

Sound familiar?
So yeah, we're going to investigate those incidents. I'll post about whatever we find later. <x3

7 comments:

  1. Why does this exist?
    The fears are messed up with their creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds like fun!
    All you need is good ol' slendy and you'll have yourself a merry day my dear Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun indeed.
      And I'd rather not have him come around. He's kind of annoying, never fun at parties.

      Delete
  3. Well my dear, I would wish you luck. But since you despise my kind who fulfill servitude to the fellowship of god or "fears" as you have named them I can't in good conscience do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would give a fuck. But..



      Nope, can't give one. Sorry, at least I tried?<x3

      Delete