Wednesday, May 1

Progress at last.

First of all, is it just me or are you guys also confused at Shine's "physics" lesson?
It took her several tries to actually explain it to me and I'm still not sure about it..

But its easy!

No, no its not.
The best explanation I could find (mind you I didn't really try that hard.) was this.
And its rather vague. All I care about is that Fears get stronger around me.. AS IF THE FUCKERS AREN'T TOUGH ENOUGH YET!
But I can see why they find me important-ish now..
Still not a good thing, not at all.


On to more important matters. I finally managed to get Yaroslava to believe me. It did take a proxy attack to convince her I wasn't crazy. Slendersock guy helped a lot, not every day you get attacked by a guy with a sock on his head and tentacles coming out of his back.
There were just 3 of them, including Socky. So they weren't much of a challenge. Although we are moving to the next hideout after this post. Just to be sure the real slendy doesn't follow his proxies and finds us. Two more proxy kills, I'm getting good at this.. not sure if that's a good thing either..

Socky got away again, I might have to watch out for this one. As silly as he looks he seems important. At least now Yaro believes me, although she's still confused when I say the real thing is worse. Lets hope she never has to find out.. Who am I kidding, lets just hope she doesn't die as soon when she does find out.

I'll let her post next time like Incognito suggested. <x3

2 comments:

  1. No Bob, we're not flying to Belgium for a visit.

    No Bob, we're not going to go look for a local Resonator.

    Jesus Christ Bob, did you just figure out the whole she makes Fears stronger with *this* post? And why do you think I would *want* you to be stronger? I like the balance of power where it is.

    So, yeah. You can probably expect any weaker Shards who read this (or notice their host has read this) to come looking for you. At least any of them who think they can beat Shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost feel sorry for Bob, almost.

      Wouldn't be smart of them, Shine was already a relatively strong shard. And now she's got me, so yeah power boost.

      Also, the Instant is still hanging around these parts. According to EAT he pretty much absorbed or scared all the shards in most of Belgium. Not sure its worth the risk. (Normally I wouldn't care but the last thing I want is to feed the fucker more of his siblings.)

      Still doesn't mean I won't be on the look out for them. Because I will be.<x3

      Delete