Wednesday, May 22

The shards are dying man!

That's right, its a lame punny title but its true. Dying man shards are dying.
Dropping like flies, all over the Benelux (Belgium+the Netherlands+Luxembourg) apparently. Also in the north of France and the most western parts of Germany.

The reason? The Instant of course, he's absorbing one after the other. EAT told me this.
So Kyra is doing a poor job of hunting him down. I can't sit around on my ass any longer. Shine's getting worried, Moony has already been shaking in his boots ever since he's been with us. Not that he has boots but you know.

Who knows what Will happen when the Instant gets too powerful. I don't even want to think about it. I need to stop him before its too late, nobody else is going to do it. At least I have some sort of plan.. Wish me luck. <x3

No comments:

Post a Comment