Saturday, May 4

Trying this again

Yaro has calmed down now so I'll let her try posting again. Good luck Yaro!



Thanks..
So.. yes hi..
Its me again.. Yaroslava..


What exactly am I supposed to write about?
Ah.. yes, introductions.


I'm 19 years old, born in St. Petersburg, Russia. I play WoW and write stuff as a hobby. I came here to visit my boyfriend who lives in Belgium. I was going to buy him a surprise thingy but then suddenly.. This guy covered in blood jumps at me from nowhere and falls dead on the ground.

Next thing I know I'm in a basement being told there's a monster living inside of me and.. 
Oh god I just can't do this I need to..


Oh for crying out loud just write the damn post! You know, how Alicia explained things to you. And how you pissed your panties when that silly proxy showed up. Or maybe even how you lost your legs. That might even be interesting, probably not but who knows! Anything is better than "Oh boohoo I can't do this I want my mommy boyfriend boohoo". God damn annoying humans.


 

WHAT THE HELL WHERE DID THOSE WORDS COME FROM!!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOONY DID THAT?! I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF..


Welp that failed, again. Dammit moony. Ugh.. <x3

4 comments:

  1. Try again; get her used to it.

    And Moony, stop being a prat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on it. The blogging is the only thing thats easy to get used to. If she can't do that then well.. :/

    And Yes, I need to find a way to shut him up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kill her, you'll be doing her a favor.

    But no, you won't do it, of course not, I love it when people are limited by their mental chains, they set up for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the fuck would I do that?

      Now you are just spouting nonsense. You seem to forget that maybe Death isn't any better than life. Especially with it being the motherfucking Archangel.

      Then again thats just a hypothesis. A popular one but if its true then well, killing anyone doesn't do them a favor. So no fucking thank you you psycho.

      Delete