Friday, May 3

Umm hi?

I've been told to post something on here so..
Hi, my name is Yaroslava, just call me Yaro or something.

I don't know what to..


I'm being told to talk about that ... thing.

Slender man?
Or wait.. 
I mean the fake slender man. That guy with tentacles.. How can that not be the real thing? I can't believe that guy was human..

And then there's this.. demon thing inside of me.
A shard? Oh.. Its not a demon? 

I guess Moony is a weird name for a demon..
But what is he then?
She explained it to me, Alicia I mean. But.. I don't really get it..


Introduce myself instead? .. I can do that..

Ok so like I said I'm Yaroslava. I'm a Russian girl, came to Belgium to visit my boyfriend and..
Oh god he must be worried! Please can't I..
But I need to let him know I'm alright!

... What do you mean I'm not alright?.. 

Ah yes.. the demon shard.


But I can't even call him?..
Maybe I'll leave a message on skype! 

But why can't I?! My safety? Who the fuck cares I need to talk to him! He's probably out there looking for me! What if that thing gets him?! No please! Let me talk to h




Sorry about that. Alicia here. Yaro seems to be unable to stay focused. Poor girl, I just can't risk involving more people in this. I need to find a way to fix this..
Why did Moony have to be so dumb. Ugh.

I'll let her try again later. <x3

4 comments:

  1. Yaroslava is a really pretty name! Anyway, welcome to our crazy little world. Alicia will look after you. I'm Sanna, and I've been on the run for a month now. Still not very used to it, but I guess I'll get there.

    I'd add to my crazy ramblings, but someone spiked my food earlier and I have a smacking headache. Must be Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let her reply when she calms down again. The poor girl.. I know exactly how she feels.. but don't we all? :/

      But yes I will look after her as much as I can.

      Do I need to start signing off with my name now? ...

      Nah. <x3

      Delete
  2. Oh God, she doesn't even know how Master looks like, dearie me, look at what you have done Birdie, you endangered an innocent life, once again.

    Maybe you should just put yourself out of other people misery...Naaaah. That would be too easy, besides I kinda like Shine, she's politely friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do anything, Moony was the one stupid enough to go outside and get his body destroyed by Kyra. Which meant he had to jump into this poor girl.

      And what do you mean once again? I don't recall mysef ever endangering an innocent life. Jim, Kat and my mother were not my fault. Asshole.

      Delete