Friday, May 24

Trust me, I haven't lost it, yet... I think.

Okay, listen to me for a second here. You'll think I've gone insane and tell me its a horrible idea. But dammit the Instant needs to be stopped while we still can. He isn't a normal shard. If he succeeds in getting powerful enough, we won't have to deal with people thinking we runners are crazy anymore.
Because everyone will be a runner. EVERYONE.


He doesn't give a shit about the world finding out about him and he won't hide once he gets enough power. But when that happens, they'll also find out about the other Fears. And then nothing will hold the fuckers back from openly hunting the entire human race. (Or we'll start hunting them openly and that's just as bad really.)
Sure we might be able to kill a few of them with our nukes or something. But most likely humanity won't survive the Fears if they went all out.

Which is why he needs to be stopped. By any means necessary.
So my crazy idea went something like this:


Me:"I need to talk to you."
Kyra:"..You..What do you want?" She said as she reached for her knife.
Me:"Like I said, I'm just here to talk. Not to fight. I need your help."
Kyra:"And... why would I help you with anything?"
Me:"We are after the same target but we both seem to be failing to catch him."
Kyra:"Really?.. I figured you had given up or something. You haven't tried ever since you killed Elizabeth."
Me:"Technically Cecilia ILLUMINA killed her. But no, I haven't given up. I've been trying to bait him into a trap but he seems to be too busy escaping from you."
Kyra:" Guess you just haven't been trying hard enough then. Now fuck off before I tell the velociraptors behind you to attack."
Me:"So you don't want to use me as live bait for the Instant?"
Kyra:" ...What? "
Me:"You have the power to kill him and I have what he wants, Shine. If we work together we can kill him easily..-ish."
Kyra:"You didn't seem like the type to have a death wish."
Me:"I don't. That's why I want to catch him and kill him now, while he's still kill-able."
Kyra:" OK, I'll let you help me. But after this is done I never want to see your face again, until They tell me to kill you that is."
Me:"Glad we agree."


So, say hello to Kyra. And then get ready to say bye again as soon as we kill the bastard. <x3


22 comments:

  1. This is an incredibly terrible idea.

    Go for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its better than watching the world end. But its one or the other so yeah.

      Delete
  2. You are right, this is a bad idea, bad ideas do not lead to anything good.

    I have an example of that lying on the table, slowly dying.

    I'd suggest don't do it, but I know ya won't listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if I don't do it we all might die. I don't want to be a hero and save the world but someone has to at least try..

      And I'm in the best position for that awful job at the moment. Yay me. .-.

      Delete
  3. But unleashing the Fears on all of humanity would be amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe for you and Them. But Eventualy all humans would be dead and who would they play with then?

      Delete
    2. But they're not as fun!

      ~Shine

      Delete
    3. Because I've seen a few aliens and they just aren't fun. Maybe there is a race out there that I don't remember.
      Why do you think all the Fears are on earth, not for the good food, we're not.

      ~Shine

      Delete
    4. Wait.. Shine. You saw Aliens?..

      Delete
    5. I don't think Fears are only on Earth. That's a stupid thought. I was more saying that because there are so many places and so many possibilities, that it's impossible for all of them to be less fun.

      Delete
    6. Well as a dying man shard its rather hard to go out into space and find one of those! So I'd rather not hunt humanity to extinction. Also I think EAT would rather not lose her children.. oops. I shouldn't have said that.

      ~Shine

      Delete
    7. Ha, I told Virg that humanity was the spawn of some abomination! He owes me five dollars now.

      On a more serious note, Shine, would it be accurate to say then that EAT is primordial soup? Makes some sense from the bits I read on Wikipedia when I was bored as more recent theories on it say that life was possible on Earth thanks to chemicals in the air it just needed one more chemical for the right reaction, water. Instant life just add EAT.

      Less serious note can EAT make me a Feraligatr? Please EAT.

      Delete
    8. I'm not saying all of Earth's life is a result of EAT's experiments. Nope, I'm not saying it. I'm also not saying that humanity was EAT's personal project.

      Nope, you won't hear those things from me. EAT would kill me if I did.

      Oops.~Shine

      Delete
    9. Also technically it could make all the pokemonz, given enough time. Just don't get your hopes up, it finds pokemon "evolution" quite offensive. So I doubt it'll happen.

      ~Shine

      Delete
  4. Sorry for what is likely a dumb question but I'm new to the Shards and Dying Man. How powerful would this guy be once he gets all the shards; Fear level or not quite that bad but still a big ass problem? Anyway you know what they say desperate times desperate measures, so I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the Shards in existence? Well, how powerful depends on what rumors and myths you believe but the power level ranges from "We're all boned" through "We're all royally fucked without lube" all they way to "Say hello to your new God whose power all the other Fears bow to".

      And on a scale of 1 to "Operation Kaboom" on the bad-idea-ometer this barely rates a 3. Of course "Operation Kaboom" really skews the scale.

      Delete
    2. Well right now he's somewhere around the level of being one of the strongest shards out there. If he gets to the point where we think he's going ...

      He'll be a match for lets say... the Cold boy? So ye, these are pretty desperate times.

      Delete
    3. @proxiehunter
      I think The new God thing would only happen if he got ALL of the other shards. Or atleast most of them. He hasn't done that yet, luckily. But by the time he's half way there it'll already be too late for us humans.

      And yeah.. "operation Kaboom motherfuckers" was probably the worst idea ever. At least MY worst idea ever.

      Delete
  5. You better hope the Instant doesn't have access to a computer, because you just gave your plan away to pretty much everyone on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how silly of me, I should have thought about that. <-Totally not being sarcastic. *cough*

      Delete