Sunday, May 12

Scorpuitos

Hello. Yaro here.
Alicia said she was too busy to post. So she asked me to post something. I'm not entirely sure what she's doing though..

Anyway what should I post about?
Alicia seemed to have skipped an entire day or two when talking about those bugs. o.o
Maybe I should post about that then.

So I was writing my last post when suddenly I feel something on my back. Some kind of bug.
Looked like a giant mosquito mixed with a scorpion. A scorpuito?
I started screaming and flailing my arms. It freaked me out. D:
So then Alicia manages to get it off me and shoots at it until her gun was empty.

She then told me to quickly post..

Wait..
She already posted this part..
Oops.

Where did she start skipping?
Oh yes, the part where she almost drove into a tree.
Can't really blame her, the windshield was covered in squashed bugs.
We were kinda trapped there. The bugs were crawling all over the car and we couldn't get out.



Oh ye I was posting this!
Oops, Alicia asked me something and I got distracted by pictures on the Internet..
Sorry.


Luckily, Alicia managed to get the car moving again. She couldn't see where she was going so quickly bumped into something. But it worked, some of the bugs had lost their grip on the car. She then again hit the gas pedal and started driving in circles until enough bugs had flown off the car.
She then drove away from there as fast as possible. Eventually we managed to lose all of the bugs. Alicia checked her GPS system and drove to another hideout of hers.


She then started talking to one of the creepy persons she calls EAT. It took the person 15 minutes to respond. Her voice was creepy and monotone. Alicia asked if she knew where the hive was located. She did.

Alicia then asked for supplies. Mostly Raid and some explosives. The next day the supplies were delivered. When I asked what she was gonna do she said "I'm going on Operation: Boom motherfuckers part 2".
No idea what she meant by that. Just that it involved things going Boom.


Thank you for that information Captain Obvious.


...
I'll just ignore that and pretend I'm not creeped out at the moment.

The day after that she went out for a few hours. Luckily I had the Internet to keep me occupied.
When Alicia came back her clothes were torn, she was full of green goo and had several bite marks.
I asked her how it went. She replied with a thumbs up followed by flopping down on the couch and passing out.

And that's all I know.. I'll just post this now and give Alicia her laptop back.
I might post again sometime! Bye.

9 comments:

  1. Hi there, glad you've got the hang of it. Sounds like a successful operation on Alicia's part, too.

    I hate mosquitos. I hate scorpions. A "scorpuito" would, well I would probably yelp and stamp on it until it resembled something dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai. o.o
      I did get distracted a few times while writing though. Like 10 times. Mostly youtube's fault..
      But yes, I've gotten the hang of it now.. I think.


      And I would do the same thing. If I still had feet to stamp on stuff that is. q.q
      Wheels might work too I guess. o.o

      >Yaroslava

      Delete
  2. Hey look! Another cripple just like me! Tell me little girl, why do you use the wheelchair? Wouldn't it be better to walk?

    You do know that your legs just fell asleep, all they need is some waking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Kelevra, you do know that your conscience just fell asleep, all it needs is some waking up?

      And that is how ridiculous you sound.

      Delete
    2. Ah but who is more ridiculous, the person who is ridiculous in the head, or the person who listens to the person who is ridiculous in the head?

      Delete
    3. Well, Miss Yaroslava doesn't know how messed up you are. For all she knows, you're a concerned citizen.

      Delete
    4. Ouch. My feelings. Touché.

      Delete
    5. Hey douchebag, her legs were removed. They aren't "sleeping" they are gone. Everything below her knees almost, gone.

      Unless she gets prosthetics she'll never walk again. And those things are expensive.
      Maybe I should ask EAT if she'll buy them... If Yaro wants that at least. Would make her easier to protect. Will require her training to use those though.

      Hmm..

      Delete