Friday, May 10

Alarm system failure.

Sorry for not posting for a few days. I was busy. You know the usual stuff, Cleaning the house, taking care of Yaro (because wheelchair), making dinner, being nearly stabbed to death by the intrusion.

Yeah, apparently EAT screwed up big time. By not noticing an intrusion nest popping up near one of her hide outs. Then again its partly my fault. I did tell her to keep her camper out of sight. They might freak out Yaro. Especially the inactive ones, they just sit there staring at nothing and don't respond to anything. They even freak me out at times.

Normally these campers are my alarm system for Slendy. And the intrusion but that almost never happens. Except of course now. -.-
I guess Yaro will just have to get used to the campers. I'm not risking that happening again. It took us a few days to get rid of them.


The full story:
Yaro was typing her post when suddenly this big ass mosquito shows up. Except it had these scorpion pincers and tail. Yaro freaked the hell out and so did I.
I managed to swat it away with the bottle of soda I was drinking from. I then shot it dead.

A few times actually!

Yeah. <.<
I might have shot it ten times.

Because that's how many bullets were in the gun! 

Yes..
Anyway, I told Yaro to just post the last post when I saw a swarm of these things outside my window. We then hurried to the car and got the hell out of there. The swarm followed us pretty much wherever we went. And it wasn't long before more bugs showed up.

Most of them just went splat on the windscreen which made it hard to see where I was going. I Probably cracked a few coconut crabs when I drove over them.

Hah! Cracked coconut crabs. XD

It wasn't that funny Shine.

I thought it was. o.o Also Am I doing these emoticon thingies right?

Yes, yes you are.

Yay!

Can I now go on with the report?

Oh, yeah. Sorry!


Thanks. Long story short, I blew up another Intrusion hive entrance thingy. This time nobody got hurt, besides the bugs and whoever they killed. But those last ones weren't my fault. So yes, I've had a busy four days or so.

Also I might want to find out where a few proxy bases are in Belgium. I had fun blowing up that hive. I want to do it again but this time proxies. I realize I'm not a bad ass like Mendella in Romania or Arkady in Arizona, so I was thinking I'd start small. A base with a proxy or five. Preferably ones that aren't too tough. I might ask EAT if it knows any locations like that. <.<

Sure as hell beats waiting until the Instant pops up again. <x3

1 comment:

  1. If you do end up going and attacking proxies be careful. There are many things that can go wrong with that idea.

    ReplyDelete