Wednesday, June 26

Goodbye.

Okay so this is it. Three of the others are gonna go on some mission to prepare something. I'm not allowed to tell you guys about the mission. And I couldn't even if I wanted to. They didn't tell me what the mission was.
Probably a good thing because then Shine would spill the beans anyway. She doesn't seem to know the concept of secrecy.

Hey that's not true!


Yes it is.

Hey not my fault, it just flops out of my mouth.


You type it, with MY fingers.

Well yeah but.. <.< You know what I mean.


Yes, yes I do.
Can I continue with the post now?

Yeah.

So tomorrow we leave and go to wherever it is we need to go. I sure hope they at least give me an explanation on what I'm supposed to do. Not that it will matter because I'll probably die anyway.

So ye this is my goodbye post to all of you. I'm not gonna put up a post that will self publish on a certain date. I've got Shine for that. And half of the times people making those posts end up surviving anyway. So yeah, not doing that.


I already made a post to remember those that died but now that I'm probably gonna join them..
Thank you, for all that you've done.
My mother for raising me and caring for me all my life. At least before this crap started. My Friend Katrien for being a good friend even though you weren't the brightest person I've met.
My therapist Jim, for helping me with all my emotional problems I had. Before being proxified.
Yaro for just being a friend I guess and not hating me for putting you in this mess.
I'm sorry to be the reason you're all dead now.

Now on to the living.
Thank you, every random runner who's comments helped me through this.
Thank you Incognito for meeting up with me and driving me around for a while. It helped me more than you think.
And yes, thank you Kyra. For helping with hunting the Instant. Even though you're a servant.
And most of all, Thank you Shine for being the best non human friend ever.

No problem but you won't die.


Shuddup, I'm having a moment here.

Sorry.


Its okay.

^^



And I almost forgot, Moony, Cecilia, EAT. Eh, thanks for helping me. You evil bastards.
Anyone else I've forgotten is probably part of the random runners above. No offense but it probably just means I never actually met you in real life. And otherwise I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget you. Unless you're a proxy or shit. In that case why are you surprised I didn't include you? You know I hate proxies, so fuck off.


Even in the small chance I do survive, I still wanted to have said this. But instead of a sad post from Shine you'll get a party invitation to celebrate the death of the Rake. Don't count on it though.


Since this is my last post I should make sure to say everything I wanted to say.
Give me a second while I think..

Oh yes, sorry for not killing the Instant. I probably doomed a whole universe by failing that one. And to all those proxies I've killed and their families. Sorry.
Nothing personal, its just a war zone out there and you would have done the same to me. I tried not to kill, its why I used these weighted gloves so much. But I had to protect Yaro and myself. And if I didn't kill you you'd kill a dozen more runners maybe.

Anyway I hope Kyra can kill the Instant before he gets what he wants. Because something tells me that whatever he's after ain't good. Maybe if we kill the Rake we'll know how to kill the Instant too.

Holy crap this post is long. Maybe ..
I don't want to stop writing. Because then it'd be the end for real. And that scares me.
I don't want to die.. I just..
Kill the Rake? I don't even get how we would.. Maybe if we're lucky but..
FUCK IT.

I'm not gonna die. I fucking refuse. I'm gonna fucking Kill the fucking Rake and then I'm going back to fucking Belgium to save the fucking world from the fucking Instant.
And any other fucking Fear that stands in my way.

That's my girl. ^^
Go Alicia go!


Thank you Shine.

11 comments:

  1. I will kick your ass if you don't come back alive. :D

    The most deadly thing to a Fear is when a runner has the will to live.

    Go fucking get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and what army? Just kidding.
      But ye, if I die you'll have full permission to kick my dead ass.

      And that's fucking true, that Rake bastard better be scared for its ugly ass self.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. If anyone has to bring down the Rake, I have faith that you can do it. Good luck, and seeing as you're in America, feel free to visit the safehouse here in Georgia.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If I have some time afterwards I'll see if I can drop by but it wouldn't be long. I have stuff to do back home.<x3

      Delete
  3. Good luck, I don't really know how much I helped you, but I'm glad to hear that time was not wasted on nothing.

    You won't die, you've become stronger, more than you realize, you can handle this, if not kill, than you have the ability to escape.

    Again, good luck, if you succeed in killing at least one of those fucks (Shine is not included), at least fucking one, it will be a major spirit boost to most runners who have lost faith.

    Go get them.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me that time was not wasted at all. It helped me find my fighting spirit.

      Yes, I know that now. I doubted myself after Yaro died but I'm over that now.

      True, I hope a lot of runners are reading this. Because goddamnit we can fight these fuckers.

      Thank you. We will.

      Delete
  4. If the Rake dies, I will personally make you all medals. I'd also make cake, but I'm not sure how well that travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better get started on those medals then. Because that bitch is going down. But thanks. ^^

      Delete
  5. Well, if you die, I'm going to miss you, its true! No one smart ass enough to insult me with those witty comments you usually throw at me, that fighting spirit you have, probably stronger than anyone's right now and of course lil' ol' Shine, over the course of me reading this blog and exchanging with you guys in comments, I came to a conclusion that I will now refer to Shine not "it", but "she" because for some reason when I think about Shine's behavior, it reminds me of a little girl who just saw the open world.

    That said, good luck, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'd say I'd miss you too but I somehow doubt it. Also I'd be dead so I won't really be able to miss anything.

      And thats pretty much the same way I see Shine too.
      Its cute really.

      Thanks, I guess.

      Delete